What is Asia PayLink and how does it help your business?
Asia PayLink is an essential business tool for MYOB Accounting and Premier software users.
PayLink automatically extracts MYOB payment data, reliably converts then matches these to all major bank templates for easy online processing. Save time, cut administration costs, reduce errors, prepare payment data anytime with full user based audit history.
With Asia PayLink, companies no longer need to re-enter payment fields into the clumsy online banking payment screen. Once data uploads complete the authorised bank user can login and approve pending payments within the online banking facility by using master passkeys or with mobile security devices codes as provided by your bank. No more silly mistakes!
- Maybank, CIMB, UOB, HSBC, Alliance Bank (currently available)
Secure Payee Date
- All the payee details (ie. Beneficiary name, ID, Bank account#) is securely managed within Asia Paylink and must to be approved prior to the data conversion process. Once conversion completes, a second payment approval is required prior to uploading the respective payment file.
Multiple File Format
- Asia PayLink extracts directly from your MYOB Accounting or Premier software and matches each payment tagged for online banking payment.
- Reduces double-entry work, saves time.
- Reduce errors entering wrong payee name, bank details, and amounts on bank online screen.
- Reduces operational costs (cheques books, and cheque processing fees etc).
- Flexible filters for payment transactions in MYOB NOT being paid online ( i.e. must issue cheque ).
- Installation charge per PC – RM350 plus GST.
- Yearly subscription fee per bank account – RM690 plus GST (For new template RM350 +GST each).
- Return On Investment (ROI) typically less than 2 months based on time savings alone.