This course is ideal for participants with no experience in MYOB Accounting software, and who wants to learn how to operate MYOB confidently which involved their responsibilities only (ie. Sales, Purchases, Finance). This course will enable participants to acquire working knowledge of how to process the daily transactions using MYOB Accounting software. The courses are broken into by functionality modules.
- Overall understanding of how the different MYOB modules work together.
- Set up the data files correctly.
- Set up the chart of accounts
- Setup customer and supplier card files
- Use MYOB Accounting to enter basic day-to-day transactions – sales, purchases, payments from customers and payments to suppliers, of a service business
- Generate and view real time reports and final accounts.
- Handle GST transactions – purchase & sales of standard rated supplies, purchase from non-GST registered supplier
- GST 03 return form, GST Audit file