603 – 7726 2168
603 – 7731 0672
SEASOFT’s office 110A, Jalan SS21/39, Damansara Utama 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Refer to course date
Refer to course time (registration start 30min prior start time)
5th Oct 2018
Under the new Government, the new implementation of Sales & Service Tax effective 1 September 2018 which has wider scope than the previous SST.
Don’t miss this session to learn below areas in ABSS accounting software:
October 2018 ( 1st session)
- Go through the FAQ on GST & SST transition – Issuance invoice & retention payment
- Understand Sales & Service tax
- Go through the scenario and FAQ released by RMCD
- Learn how to create new tax code to handle the changes in software (ABSS release end of Sept18)
- Understand the SST Returns
November 2018 ( 2nd session)
- Learning how to check SST reporting (ABSS software release end of Oct18)
- Learning how to submit SST online
Who should Attend?
This course is suitable for those who involved in reviewing the ABSS transactions and finalising for the SST submission.
Reena Chew, CPA
Professional Partner of MYOB
Member of the Australia CPA and Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA).Armed with a mission and goal of helping people make the most out of their businesses.With over 10 years of experience in MYOB, she conducts seminars, trains and equips users of MYOB with the necessary skills to maximise the powerful features within the software
Date & Time
|2 Sessions||Corse Time|
|10th Oct 2018||Wednesday||9 am – 12 noon
2 pm – 5pm
|14th Nov 2018||Wednesday||9 am – 12 noon
2 pm – 5pm
All courses will start sharp 9am (morning session) / 2pm (afternoon session) , please be punctual.
Each class is limited to 10 pax only.
Registration fill up fast, please call +603 7726 2168